Bangalore – SKODA Released New First Look Pictures of SKODA KODIAQ, Set to Release on 1st September. Crystalline rear lights, Athletically shaped doors and wide radiator grille gives new attractive look or this SUV. Before to release company teases this car with few photos.
- The headlights are fully equipped with LED technology. It will be having 720 – 2200 liters of boot space along with fold able back seats.
- It is also set roll with 7 seater option.
- It includes new advanced driver safety and comfort technology.
- It has video which takes 180 degrees angle along front and back.
- Also when reversing, It will automatically break when any obstacle is sensed with new man oeuvre assist.
- Connect mobile online services are another new services. It is interfaces with emergency care which automatically sends call to emergency number when air bag is activated.
Source – SKODA.