Frankfurt – 18 Bilateral MOU’s And Other Agreements Are Signed Between India and Germany As Make In India, Check Some Unknown Facts.
- Automechanica2016 is a platform to expand R and D procedures between Global and India.
- Maharastra, Gujarat, Madhya pradesh and Uttarakhand states are proceeded to Automechanica2016 and for Make In India.
- India is second largest two wheeler and 6th largest car manufacturer in world.
- For Make In India process, 34 Companies are lined up for meetings.
- USA is top export destination for India and next are Germany and Turkey.
- India is 1st Tractor and 2nd largest bus manufacturer in world.
- There are 70,900 Crores of Automotive exports from India in financial year 2016.
- 36% of Make In India auto components are going to Europe and 25% to North america and Asia.
- Maps of land plots in Mumbai are now officially available by paying small fees.
- Make In India is Global auto power, India is worlds largest, 5th at heavy truck and 8th at commercial vehicle manufacturer.
- Total FDI’s flown from Germany to India from 2000 to 2016 was 8.59 Billion USD.
- After Automechanica2016 at Frankfurt, 18 bilateral agreements, MOU’s and Initiatives are signed between two countries India and Germany.
- India’s auto component exports are increased from 6.7 Billion USD to 11.8 Billion USD from 2010 – 2016.
Source – MakeInIndia, Rameshabhishek.