Bangalore – Earnings are shown below and it seems to be very good. Take a look at this below companies which got high percent of profits with technical analysis, Fundamental analysis and invest in systematic manner, Monthly or Quarterly for better results in long term.
- Welspun India Q1 net up 10 per cent at Rs 201.85 crore.
- Symphony Q1 net up 40 per cent at Rs 31 crore.
- V-Guard Q1 net up 70% at Rs 42.78 crore.
- NIIT Q1 net halves to Rs 7.4 crore; revenue jumps 12 per cent.
- Ajanta Pharma Q1 net up 39 per cent at Rs 119.55 crore.
- State Bank of Mysore posts Rs 472 crore loss in Q1 on bad loans.
- Bajaj Finance Q1 net up 54%.
- Bajaj Corp Q1 profit up 10% to Rs 52.19 crore.
- Eveready Q1 Net up 10% to over Rs 22 crore.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance net up 23.2% to Rs 630 crore.
- Canara Bank Q1 profit slips 52% to Rs 229 crore.
- Unichem Q1 net dips 11 per cent at Rs 26 crore.
- Persistent Systems net up 9 per cent to 73 Crores in Q1.
- Wipro forecasts 0.05-1.03% sequential revenue growth for Q2, slowest in 8 years.
- Havells India Q1 up 36% at Rs 145.58 crore.
- Tata Metaliks net profit rises 25 per cent in Q1.
- Rallis India Q1 net profit surges four-fold at 174.2 crore.
- Equitas Holdings net rises 64 per cent at Rs 61 crore in April-June quarter.
- Hinduja Ventures Q1 profit up marginally at Rs 24.21 cr.
- Mahindra Finance April-June net at Rs 107 crore.
- Sanofi India Q2 net up 33 per cent at Rs 85 crore.
- Axis Bank Q1 PAT declines 21%, gross NPAs expand.
- L&T Finance Holdings Q1 net rises 8% at Rs 207 crore.
- Vijaya Bank Q1 net up 13 per cent at Rs 162 cr.
- Federal Bank Q1 net grows 18 per cent to Rs 167 crore.
- Ashok Leyland Q1 net jumps over two-fold at Rs 290.78 crore.
- Zensar Tech posts flat profit of Rs 76.2 crore for April-June.
- Biocon Q1 net up 17% at Rs 147 crore.
- Syngene Q1 Net up 28% at Rs 60 crore.
- Motilal Oswal Q1 profits see three-fold jump; revenues up 72 per cent.
- Cairn India’s first quarter net profit drops 28 percent.
- MAT credit helps Bharat Financial to report to four-fold rise in profit.
- Raymond Q1 loss widens to Rs 16.61 crore.
- JSW Energy eyes Rs 5,000 crore acquisitions; Q1 net rises 19 per cent.
- SBBJ reports Rs 221 crore loss in Q1.
- Kirloskar Brothers Q1 net loss at Rs 3.26 crore.
- Hindalco’s net plunges 95 per cent to Rs 44.81 crore in financial year 15-16.
- DB Corp Q1 net profit jumps 62% to Rs 104 crore.
- ABB India’s June quarter profit up 35% at Rs 77 crore.
- Hindalco Industries FY16 consol profit stands at Rs 44.81 crore.
- HDFC Bank Q1 profit up 20%.
- Gammon reports Rs 503 cr loss for 18 months ended March.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank logs four-fold jump in Q1 net; gross NPAs at 2.5%.
- DHFL Q1 net up 16.23%; plans to raise funds through masala bonds.
- KPIT Technologies Q1 net profit grows 30 per cent.
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd (HZL) reports a 47% decline in net profit.
- SKF India Q1 net up 29.89% at Rs 60.4 crore.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Q1 net jumps 50% to Rs 61 crore.
- Crisil net inches up 7.5 per cent to Rs 70 crore in June quarter.
- HDFC Life Q1 net up 7.9%.
- Hindustan Unilever sales growth lower than expected, net profit rises 10 per cent.
- Gruh Finance posts 19 per cent rise in Q1 profit at Rs 60 crore.
- Jaiprakash Power Ventures posts Rs 196 crore loss for April-June.
- Exide Q1 net profit up 26% at Rs 196.05 crore.
- Bank of America profits fall 20 per cent, hurt by low rates.
- Mindtree’s Q1 results short of market target, profit falls 8.7%.
- Infosys Q1 result execution failure: CEO Vishal Sikka.
- 34 per cent of RIL’s Rs 7,113-crore net profit is from treasury gains.
- Reliance Retail’s Q1 pre-tax profit jumps 21 per cent to Rs 240 crore.
- NIIT Tech Q1 net falls 47.5% to Rs 28.6 crore.
- DCB Bank reports Rs 47 crore profit in April-June quarter.
- Cyient Q1 net dips 2.2% to Rs 74 crore.
- TCS beats estimates, Q1 net profit at Rs 6,310 crore.
- Muthoot Capital Services posts a net profit of Rs 4.48 crore in Q1.
- IndusInd Bank’s profit increase to Rs 661 crore after end of June quarter.
- IndusInd Bank’s Q1 PAT up 26% at Rs 661 crore; gross NPA at 0.94%.
- South India Bank Q1 profit surges 46% to Rs 95 crore.
- Essar Steel India posts 12% rise in gross revenue in Q1.
- Bharti Airtel Q1 net profit jumps 10.8% sequentially; mobile data revenue up 34.1%.
- Asian Paints Q1 net jumps 18.46% to Rs 552.56 cr.
- Shriram Transport Finance net up 16.5%.
- HDFC Q1 net profit up 26.8% to Rs 2,796.92 crore; gross NPAs at 0.75%.
- Dabur India reports 11.8% rise in Q1 net profit; sales up marginally.
- State Bank of Travancore’s Q1 net loss at Rs 743 crore.
- Bajaj Auto Q1 consolidated PAT at Rs 978 crore; exports growth down 22% QoQ.
- Yes Bank clocks 32.8% jump in Q1 net; gross NPA rises to 0.79%.
- Bharti Infratel Q1 net up 71% at Rs 756 crore.
- United Spirits net up 277% due to higher exceptional gains; Sales increase 9%.
- Bajaj Finserv Q1 net up 16%.
- ACC’s Q2 net up 79 per cent to Rs 239 crore.
- Karur Vysya Bank Q1 net up 8% at Rs 146 crore.
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Q1 standalone net profit up 36%.
Eicher Motors Q1 net up 59% at Rs 376.29 crore.
Syndicate Bank Q1 net at Rs 79 crore.
GSK Pharma Q1 net down 23 per cent at Rs 72.27 crore.
Dish TV reports 24.6% drop in Q1 net profit; Arpu at Rs 174.
Novartis India Q1 net at Rs 19 crore.
Escorts Q1 net up 33.5% at Rs 47 crore.
PNB Q1 net profit at Rs 306 crore; beats estimate.
Source – Economic Times.