Bangalore – India is Having Lot of Oppurtunities and High Growth by 2026 – India Tourism. Tourism is having high growth from last 10 Years and it is rapidly increasing with high growth in economy and infrastructure.
- 7517 Km in coastal line.
- 35 world heritage sites.
- 25 bio geographic zones.
- 6.3% contribution to GDP in 2015.
- International arrivals grew by 4.4% to total of 1184 millions in 2015.
Key Growth Drivers –
- Business spending poised to go up from 19$billion in 2015 to 41$billion in 2026.
- Leisure spending poised to go up from 93$billion to 208$billion in 2026.
- Estimated short fall of 192000 hotal rooms.
Core Infrastructure –
- India projected to make investment of 450$billion in this sector.
Source – Indiatourism.