Kashmir – Indian Army Strikes Back On Terrorist Camps At Pakisthan Border, Surgical Strikes, Revenge For Uri Attack.
- Surgical strikes started Wednesday night and continued till today morning.
- Army went after border up to 2KM and destroyed all terrorist camp at pak border.
- 7 Launch pads of terrorists which are dropped at near border towards Pakistan camps.
- 2 Indian soldiers were injured in this strikes.
- Pakisthan army denied the strikes but reported that 2 of its soldiers were died in cross border attack.
- All the villagers near by 10 KM to the border were transferred to other safest locations today till now by army.
- 38 terrorists and 7 terrorist camps were destroyed.
- Urban development minister venkayya naidu said,”These operations are mandate of army to prevent terrorists into Jammu and kashmir. I compliment army operations against terror launch pads”.
- Home minister Rajnath singh said,”Congratulations to Indian army on successful counter terrorism and their launch pads, I also congratulate prime minister for taking bold decision at difficult times”.
Source – Indiatoday,Image-Ani