Newdelhi – India’s Global Competitive Index Rises From 71 In 2014 To 39 In 2016.
- India’s ranking in global competitive index rises by 16 places in second consecutive year to 39 in 2016.
- This highest change ever by any country.
- This is due to improvement in Infrastructure, Increased public investment and Fast approvals private resources.
- By decrease in commodity prices, There is check to inflation by keeping below 5%.
- Also due to re-balancing of current account and decreasing public deficit.
- Financial market development also improved from 2014.
Source – GOI, Worldeconomicforum.