- Yesterday they launched new plan for voice calls that is unlimited for just 149.
- Users can call to both STD and Local unlimited at any time.
- Another benefit is that users can use this plan with even 2G feature phone unlike RJIO.
- Another wonder is that they are also providing 300 MB 4G data.
- Announcing the launch of the Unlimited Plans, Mr Gurdeep Singh, Co-CEO, Reliance Communications and CEO of RCOM’s Consumer Business, said: “Our new pioneering yet simple Unlimited Plan has the potential to trigger a paradigm shift in the way Indians recharge their mobile phones, creating a significant shift in the telecom market as it moves away from the ‘Unit Rate’ charging regime to a ‘Single Recharge and Unlimited Usage’ regime. It enables customers with any kind of handset to have unlimited calling time across the country, in addition to data access on all 2G, 3G and 4G handsets. Our Unlimited Plan will see millions of Indians benefit, and help RCOM ramp up its customer base and engage with higher-value customers and greater ARPUs.”
- Before this day reliance comm also acquired aircel for nearly 3000 crores deal.
- Also rcom is sharing they resources and spectrum waves with RJIO of Mukesh ambani.
Image source – Punjab news express