Framingham – Basic Wearables Soar and Smart Wearable s Stall As Global Wearable s Market Climbs 26.1% In Quarter 2, 2016.
- Shipments have reached 22.5 Million in second quarter of 2016, According to International Data Corporation (IDC).
- Shipments of largest vendor got reduced but overall shipments got increased by 26.1 % year on year globally.
- Jitesh Ubrani senior analyst at IDC told that, Fitness is fruit that is hanging low to consumers. Market is increasing and consumers are open to adopt new functionality and technology in communication and mobile payments.
- Here in wearable’s includes of two types which is basic wearables and smart wearables.
- Basic wearable’s are wearable’s where smart applications are not included and those risen by 48.5% year on year from 2015 to 2016.
- Smart wearable’s are wearable’s which consists of smart application, Where we can use all applications which we use in smart mobile phone, which are declined by 27.2 from 2015 to 2016, year on year.
Top 5 Wearable’s Shipment Vendor’s Globally –