Bangalore – Mi Xiaomi To Open 1st Offline Store In India At Bangalore On 20th May
- Xiaomi is china originated top brand not only in china but also in Asia including India.
- It started operations in India in October 2014 with budget mobile called redmi 1s at just 6999 rupees.
- From then many of its products are top listed at anytime with record of fast selling and high number of selling.
- After breaking many online records last year it started to sell note 3 at some offline stores.
- Now it is going to start its 1st offline store at bengaluru India at Pheonix market city mall.
- Here anyone can go and try all xiaomi top class products before buying unlike online.