- Baahubali is India’s biggest movie and which is directed by great director SS Rajmouli who is from Hyderabad, Telangana.
- It changed the view of Indian cinema and told the entire world that we can also do a movie like 300 or war based movies with Indian technology.
- Part 1 released in 2015 june and collected around 500+ crores gross and 250+ crores share to distributors.
- Now they are releasing part 2 the conclusion on april 28th 2017.
- Few days back Director, Rana and Prabas set a pressmeet and told that they are releasing comic book and first look in this month.
- Tomorrow on 23rd it is prabas birthday on which they released today the part 2 first look.
- Also director told that they are implementing world’s latest technology, Virtual reality to movie and they are specially releasing the movie with VR technology next year.
- They told that they are also releasing making videos and trailors with VR technology.
- News009 is estimating that part 2 may collect 600-700 crores gross worldwide.