- Rajnikanth and akshay kumar’s new movie 2.0 first look was launched yesterday at Mumbai.
- This movie is sequel to India’s top grosser in 2010 ROBO.
- Movie is set to release next year Diwali, 2017.
- Rajnikanth told that shankar director is very tough to work and he is perfectionist.
- shakar told that robo is everest and 2.0 is like holding everest on my shoulder and climbing another everest.
- Movie posters got good expectation and may be the India’s top grosser in 2017.
- Movie is wrapping with 300 crores budget and produced by Chennai based UK telecom company LYCA, Under lyca productions.